I love to see the Temple in Kennewich WA.

I love to see the Temple in Kennewich WA.
At the temple with the district.

Tuesday, June 21, 2011

June 14, 2011

So I'm glad you got the letters and pic's. Thanks for sending the stuff back so fast.
Elder Salmon is getting transferred. I will be staying here, and Elder Hopkins will be taking his place. Elder Hopkins served with me in the MTC. He's a great missionary with a stellar testimony. I can't wait to get back with him.

Last week I ended up having a couple of accidents. The first happened on my bike. I ended up crashing and ripping one pair of my suit pants. I was able to get them sewed up good as new, but it set me back about 23$. The second happened on p-day, I rolled my ankle pretty bad. It was all black and blue. My whole foot was about the size of a melon. But im alot better :) I ended up needing to buy an ankle brace as well. It has helped ALOT. If possible, i would love to have some re embursment for those costs.

I have a fathers day present all ready to send of the Columbia River Temple for his office at work. 
 
I guess cant tell you guys enough how much i love hearing from you, please take care. I Love you mommy.
 
Elder Butler

No comments:

Post a Comment