I love to see the Temple in Kennewich WA.

I love to see the Temple in Kennewich WA.
At the temple with the district.

Sunday, May 8, 2011

May 3, 2011

Hey, so we finally had the baptism. We baptized a Mom and her 11 year old daughter. I'll send you some pics. We had a really fun time and it was very spiritual. Regarding the package, just send it to my house I'm here for another 6 weeks :). Also I'm wondering if you'll be putting that money in my account. I need it for some small office supplies and such.

The week has gone by kinda fast. We have been teaching a lot of the same people, except for last night. We were referred by the bishop to come teach their neighbor's. And now we have some new investigators :) But it's just crazy to think that the first 2 months are gone. I'm getting to see what they meant by the mission goes by so fast ha ha. But, I've started writing in my journal now so i can look back on the past. Any way I cant wait to Skype you.
Love YOU,
Elder Butler

No comments:

Post a Comment