I love to see the Temple in Kennewich WA.

I love to see the Temple in Kennewich WA.
At the temple with the district.

Wednesday, March 30, 2011

March 29, 2011 - PASCO, Washington



Hey guys,

I’m doing great here. Right now I’m in Pasco. I serve in the Pasco 2nd and 4th wards in the Pasco stake. My comps name is Elder Salmon, he’s from Willard, Utah.  I have my first baptism next week. He's a tennis player named Marco, he's 18 and has a strong conviction to the gospel. He seems so willing to do what the lord wants him to do.

The 2 wards I’m serving in are great also. They just split the Stake so everyone is getting used to each other. My companion and I are the first missionaries to serve here so we are all in the same boat. My mission president has asked us to make sure we are diligent in our work. When we follow the lords will we can be blessed in ways we never would have imagined.

I love it here in Wazu. I can’t wait to hear from you guys, thanks for the emails. Please keep missionary work in your prayers. Love you

Elder Butler



No comments:

Post a Comment